martes, 21 de agosto de 2018

Something that I like to do outside



Hello readers!

Today, I will talk about something that I like to do outside. For me it's handball and soccer; On the one hand, soccer is a sport played with a ball, in which 2 teams meet in a game and the one that scores the most goals wins the game. 

                 Image 1: Soccer game
I play soccer since I was about 8 years old, I played in school and in a court that is in front of my house, I like it because it entertains me, there is no considerable reason, I played for the last time about a month ago.








Image 2: Handball game [Argentine vs Hungary].
The handball is a collective sport, which is played with the hand, in which there are also 2 teams in a game and the one that scores the most goals wins the game, I play handball from 1 and a half years ago, when I joined the Handball general training sports course, game in the FAU and in JGM, I like it because it entertains my days Monday and Wednesday and I played for the last time this past Saturday.





This is for day,
See you a next post!
Goodbye everybody.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Blog Review Hello Readers! Today, I will talk about the experience writing blogs for me duration in the semester. The Blog that...