viernes, 13 de abril de 2018

"El Último Pasajero"


Hello readers

Today i will talk to you about a TV programme I watched as a child. I started it as a child from about age 9 years old. The programme i´m going to write about is “El Último pasajero” from TVN channel; It was about different competences between fourth-grade (High School) and each represented an alliance in teams the colors different for win a free study tour. The alliances started with twenty eight keys and with the competitions, they were eliminated keys (Example: Four, five, six keys); at the end the alliance with less keys started to try the keys in the different buses and the one who started the bus, won.
It was on since 2006 to 2010, I liked the TV programme because was entertaining and was to see in family. I have good memories of that programme, which aired for four seasons.

See you in a next post!

Thanks

Goodbye everybody

4 comentarios:

  1. Hey Claudio, it was an interesting TV show, my family and i enjoyed the programme.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello Claudio, it was programme is cool, i liked, because was entertained and interesting for watched with in the family.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. What a good competition !!, it must be very exciting to see students participate for such a valuable prize

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I remember that I wanted to grow up to participate and win the study tour but when I get to 2nd of high school they didn't run it anymore

    ResponderBorrar

Blog Review Hello Readers! Today, I will talk about the experience writing blogs for me duration in the semester. The Blog that...