viernes, 20 de abril de 2018

Sport´s Event



Good Morning Readers

Today, i would like to write about a sport´s event that I assisted in 2017, it is about “The marathon of the 175 years the University of Chile”. The marathon had the following route the five kilometers: it was heading east from the main building the University of Chile (Alameda street with San Diego street) until Diagonal Paraguay, after it was heading south east until Portugal street, after it was heading south until Marin street and Eleuterio Ramirez street, after it was heading west until Dieciocho street, after it was heading north until Alameda street, finally it was heading east until the main building. I assisted with my classmates the University (Ingrid, Danae, Gaby, Felipe and Ricardo); I enjoyed the marathon very much, but it was many kilometers jajajaj and there was a good environment. I remember having felt that I was very tired, because I had never assisted a marathon, but It was very entertaining and I felt good with myself. 

My Classmates and me  
La imagen puede contener: 5 personas, personas sonriendo, personas de pie y calzado




See you in a next post!

Goodbye everybody.    

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Claudio, it sounds really exhausting but is a good way to people and students to do sports.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Claudio, your experience in the race makes me motivate to run to the next marathon

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think it's this sort of activity that you will remember in the future when you look back on your university days. Well done!

    ResponderBorrar

Blog Review Hello Readers! Today, I will talk about the experience writing blogs for me duration in the semester. The Blog that...