jueves, 12 de abril de 2018

Presentation about me


Hello readers

In this blog, we will talk about many interesting topics, so you are invited to read the next publications!.

My name is Claudio Hahn, I am 20 years old and I live in the city of Santiago de Chile, but my family lives in the city of Talca. I study Geography in the faculty of architecture and urbanism of the University of Chile since 2016.

My favorite sports are handball and soccer, I play handball in "Handball FAU" since 2017. 
In the career of Geography, which I have loved in 99% of its subjects and applications in the problems of society; I like 2 principal areas: the geographic information systems and biogeography (flora and fauna). My favorite junk food are the famous "completos" of Talca jajajaj.
Finally, I have a very pretti cat named Mimi.

Goodbye everybody!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Blog Review Hello Readers! Today, I will talk about the experience writing blogs for me duration in the semester. The Blog that...