viernes, 4 de mayo de 2018

Something I´m Good At.




Good Morning readers!

Today, I will talk about two things that I'm good: the handball (my favorite sport) and Geographyc Information systems (subject of Geography).
The handball, is a modern sports that it is played with the hand, in which it faces two teams, whose main objective is to place the ball in the goal of the opposing team to score the most goals.
I noticed that I was good in the handball, when in the elective of handball, the teacher  left me as an goalkeeper and I started play good. So they told me that if I could join the selection of Handball the FAU, as an goalkeeper. Has been useful, because I have a good time on Saturdays. Other people that think of it (my friends), they say that I is a good goalkeeper (although I said no).

The Geographyc information systems (GIS), is a topic of the career of geography, in where are created maps. I noticed that I was good, when in the subject "GIS  introduction", I started create the maps and I was entertaining for me. Has been useful, because with the maps, represent elements spatial the differents topics in Geography. My classmates, your like not this topic and prefer the physical or human Geography.

See you a next post!

Goodbye everybody.

4 comentarios:

  1. Claudio, are you interested in territorial planning?
    Regards.

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Karen, the GIS I would like to occupy it in Biogeography!
      Regards.

      Borrar
  2. woow claudio, it's great that you are part of the handball team, it should be a great honor to represent the sport of our faculty. I hope that one day your team wins the league jaja Regards.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. i like handball to, i played when i was in the school

    ResponderBorrar

Blog Review Hello Readers! Today, I will talk about the experience writing blogs for me duration in the semester. The Blog that...