viernes, 20 de julio de 2018

A City


Hello readers! Today I will talk about a city i´d liked to visit: New York, USA. 

I could not travel more in the life, more than on vacation (rarely) and I traveled out of the country in three opportunities: twice to Mendoza and one to Bariloche, but nothing more.

New York is a city of the United States with the second biggest quantity the population of North, Central and South America, before the Mexico City.

I would like visit New York because has many tourist attractions as: Manhattan, Statue of Liberty, Nations United, Central Park, among others. I would like see the transport of the city, as: Subway, bus, cab.

I would take a tourist route, all over New York, visit football stadiums (as Red Bull Arena, Yankee Stadium, Shuart Stadium), museums, universities (University of new York, Columbia University and Fordham University), but especially get all the information about Geography and Geographic Information Systems of New York

I would visit New York with my family (Mother and Grandmother), because we have rarely gone on vacation together, also my mom and my grandmother do not know outside the country, so it would be a nice opportunity to get to know another country.

See you a next post!

Goodbye everybody.

1 comentario:

  1. I spent a week in New York in 2012 visiting the ex-drummer from a band I was in the the 1970s. It was great. One of the best experiences was going around Manhattan Island in a boat.

    ResponderBorrar

Blog Review Hello Readers! Today, I will talk about the experience writing blogs for me duration in the semester. The Blog that...