jueves, 9 de agosto de 2018

A Song you like from 2018



Hello readers!

Today I would like talk about a song created this year; but I have not liked any song hahaha, so I'll talk about a song that I've been listening to since this year; Well, the truth is that I listened to it when I was child [approximately ten years ago] but my pleasures were changing, until this year, remembering old songs, I meet with the Chilean group "Kudai", which was the one that I listened when it was more child; the song is called "Morir de amor" created in 2008. The song is of the "pop" musical style, which in its lyrics talks about both physical and psychological violence in a couple's relationship on the part of the man towards the woman and the the same time transmit a message that there should be no violence by either of them. I like it for several reasons: the first is that it has a good musical background instrumentally that gives it a good rhythm; the second is the message that gives society about violence and the third is because I like the Kudai group.

Here is the link of the song
       Official video clip

or:

Álbum "Nadha"


This is for today,
See you in a next post!

Goodbye everybody.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Blog Review Hello Readers! Today, I will talk about the experience writing blogs for me duration in the semester. The Blog that...