viernes, 10 de agosto de 2018

A Phone APP

Hello readers!

Today I will talk about a phone app that I use more, I speak to you about "Whatsapp",that  I occupies almost everyone days. Is an applicaton the instant messaging, that it works with internet. The words "WhatsApp" it come from the English language; of the expression "¿What´s up?", that next to the word "app= application" formed the word "WhatsApp". Up until a couple of years ago, I communicated for calls with my family and friends, but since the year 2014, I bought a phone with system "android", so, I could install the APP "Whatsapp". I use the application because I can communicate with instant message with my family, friends, classmates the University and others.  I use everyday, all day. I like it use because is a good tool for communicate with the rest; besides the application has a beautiful interface, with good green color, beautiful logo with a phone inside a message icon.



It is application, however has its bad things, as the dependence that create in the people, on the cell phone; that does not allow at the people in occasions can perform common activities, as eat, converse with the family or friends or classmates face to face, among others. 



  
Icon the "WhatsApp"

This is for day,Th 
See you a next day, in a new post

Goodbye everybody 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Blog Review Hello Readers! Today, I will talk about the experience writing blogs for me duration in the semester. The Blog that...