domingo, 12 de agosto de 2018


A Birthday

Hello readers!

Today I will talk about a birthday that I remember; It was when I turned 18 in 2015. That day I invited my closest friends to eat and drink. But first, that day, my aunt and uncle visited me in the afternoon and together with my mother and my grandmother we had a good meal, with cake.

Well, at night my friends came, each with food or drinks; between all we armed the "anticuchos" [with a lot of meat lol]. We stayed until 2 a.m. conversing and laughing at many anecdotes or jokes that had happened to each one; this was on November 14, 2015, on Saturday. I was with Cristofer, Sebastian, Danitza, Camila, Pablo, Ignacio and Andrea, all classmates, except Andrea, who was a co-worker. It has been the birthday that I remember the most, because it was the first one I celebrated with friends, [I used to celebrate only with my family]; also that the following year I was studying geography at the University of Chile in Santiago, so it was my last birthday with my friends from Talca. 

There are other birthdays that I remember, mainly the last 2 [in Santiago] the years 2016 and 2017; 2016 was also very nice, as my friends bought a small cake secretly from me and they sang my birthday outside of a classroom [C14]; It was exciting because it made me feel important by them, being that it was difficult for me to be away from my family.

This is for day,
See you a next post!
Goodbye everybody

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Blog Review Hello Readers! Today, I will talk about the experience writing blogs for me duration in the semester. The Blog that...