viernes, 27 de julio de 2018

A special Place


Hello readers! Today I will talk about a special place for me. The place is the top of "Cerro San Cristóbal". It is located in Santiago de Chile, commune of "Providencia" and "Recoleta" in the Metropolitan Region.

I went there many times in summer, autumn, winter and spring, with my family, my classmates and my friends, at different times of the day.

I think it's special, because the days I've been, I went up walking [by the entrance of Santos Dumont and the entrance of Pio Nono] and through a cable car [through the entrance of Pedro de Valdivia Avenue]; are observed Santiago Norte and Santiago Oriente  repectively, so I see a part of Santiago until reaching the top, where i see a Santiago complete and also the montain. At the top, the view of the city is fantastic [it would be better without the smog] and what makes it special is the tranquility [there is a sign indicating keep the silence] because there are a Sanctuary and also to hear the wind, for me it is a unique combination [according to what I have been able to visitin in my life].

Its name is due to Cristobal de Licia, patron of travelers, by Pedro de Valdivia. In 1916 it was converted through a law into a park for the city, where it began to expropriate a owners private and build roads. 


                                                   "Cerro San Cristóbal" in 2017.

See you a next post!

Goodbye everybody.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Blog Review Hello Readers! Today, I will talk about the experience writing blogs for me duration in the semester. The Blog that...